Join us on Nov 12th for the C3 Year End Banquet
This will be the BIGGEST - most incredible night of inspiration.. The Keynote speaker is Dan Mallory & his family. Imagine, Mom, Dad, and 3 adult children all starting to climb Mt Everest. Back in 2008, Dan and his family made it to the top of Mt Everest. The first family to ever do this incredible accomplishment. The family will be at the Nov 12th evening with pictures and stories, share their incredible (near death) experience. You cant imagine their story.
Olympic athletes, including C3's Andrew Yorke and many other world-class athletes are already confirmed for attendance. Please put Nov 12th down in your daytimer. The event will be at Caledon Golf and Country Club (located on Old Baseline near Hwy 10). As always, the night is open to all friends, who want to be inspired.
You can read more about the Mallory Family at: www.alanmallory.com
- 5:00-6:30 pm social-drinks-mingle and pictures with the VIP guests like Andrew Yorke, Taylor Reid and Anthony Lue.
- 6:45 pm: Seating for Supper
- 7:00 pm Dinner Buffet service begins
- 8:00pm: Awards and silent auction
- 8:45pm: Keynote speaker and final recognition
The event is located at the Caledon Golf and Country Club (Direction click here - Google Map)