Walk comfortably and easily. A good posture will enable you to breathe easier and you will avoid back pain.
- Stand straight.
- Do not arch your back
- Do not lean forward or lean back to avoid strain on your back muscles.
- Eyes forward, do not look down, but rather 20 feet ahead.
- Chin up (parallel to the ground) to reduce strain on your neck and back.
- Let your shoulders fall and relax and keep your shoulders slightly back.
- Suck in your stomach.
- Tuck in your behind and rotate your hip forward slightly to prevent you from arching your back.
Look around you while you walk. There is so much beauty around us – a nicely coloured tree or a rare bird – so keep smiling and have fun out there!